Kate Jonuska is a writer, author and yoga teacher from Boulder, Colorado. Though she’s practiced yoga for 20+ years — journeying through Iyengar, Bikram, power and even Kauit — she received her 200-hour teaching certification in April 2019 and is registered with the Yoga Alliance.
Kate has several interests and specialties, including:
- Music-focused yoga flows
- Yoga for body-image issues and for all body types
- Mindfulness and meditation for creatives
- Althetic power yoga to build strength
- Advanced poses and arm balances
- Verbal and hands-on assists
In addition, Kate teaches at Corepower Yoga locations in Boulder, Colorado. Her current teaching schedule is:
- 3:30 p.m Mondays: C1 class at NoBo CPY
- 9 a.m. Thursdays: C2 class at NoBo CPY
- 10:15 a.m. Thursday: C1 class at NoBo CPY (starting 3/24)
- 7:15 a.m. Sundays: C2 at NoBo CPY (starting 3/27)
Kate is also available for yoga intensives and retreats!
Contact her for more information.